Kisan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (KLBSL) to Issue FPO

Kisan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (KLBSL) has submitted an application to the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) to sell 12,98,259 shares through a Follow-On Public Offering (FPO). The company will be offering the shares at a premium of Rs 25 over the face value of Rs 100, and it has signed an agreement with Muktinath Capital Limited to manage the FPO.

With a paid-up capital of Rs 39.28 crores, KLBSL has already issued 15.71 lakh shares to the public and is now preparing to sell another 13 lakh shares to expand its reach and strengthen its position in the market. The company’s promoters currently hold 60 per cent of the shares, with the remaining 40 per cent being held by the general public.

The FPO comes after KLBSL‘s successful merger with NRN Laghubitta and Divya Laghubitta, which saw the company begin joint operations from Ashad 29, 2077 BS. The FPO will enable KLBSL to continue its growth trajectory and provide even more opportunities for investors to be a part of this dynamic company’s future.

Suggested readings: